Glutathione Vial Kit
Glutathione, or GSH, is essential in maintaining a healthy and active immune system. It is composed of three amino acids that act as a powerful antioxidant and helps the body perform several critical roles.
*A valid prescription is required for purchase of Vitamin B12 Injections. You can apply for a prescription on our website when you are logged in to your account.
Glutathione’s Three Amino Acids
- L-Glutamic Acid
Medical Weight Loss Centers of America ensures the only the highest grade pharmaceutical ingredients are used in each supplement. Order this formula straight from us and skip the hassle of a clinic visit.
Glutathione is known for its incredible detoxification properties for all types of cellular functions. It is present in all our cells that make up our body, and is therefore beneficial in maintaining good health both physically and mentally, reducing free radicals in the body which in turn reduces cell damage, and encourages t-cell growth that boosts the immune system. Because of its affect on free radicals, it is considered to be one of the best antioxidants for the human body. It is essential for detoxification.
What is Glutathione Used For?
Glutathione may help with the following:
- Reduce free radicals in your blood, and help decrease blood viscosity.
- Improve white blood cell performance, improving your immune system.
- Neutralizes toxins in the body, including toxins absorbed from the environment.
Side Effects of Glutathione
Current studies have produced no side-effects from individuals supplementing Glutathione.
Web MD Glutathione
Directions for Glutathione
Administer 1-2 injections per week or use as directed by a physician.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended serving suggestion. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or nursing. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications or if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or any other medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Important: Remember the recommended use date is 6 months from the time you receive your vial. That means you need to use the entire vial before it expires.
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.